We Foster Aggie Spirit by
- Providing scholarships to future Aggies
- Promoting fellowship and comradery of local Former Students
- Bringing Aggies together to Muster
- Helping our members stay connected with the University and Sports Programs through guest speakers
You can help by
- Volunteering to help with our events or serving on the Board
- Attending our events (Golf Tournament, Muster, Coach’s Night, Happy Hours, Watch Parties)
- Bringing a friend
- Paying your Annual Membership Dues
- Donating to the scholarship fund by becoming a Spirit Sponsor.
- Funding our events and advertising your business to local Ags by becoming a Corporate Sponsor.
- Patronizing Aggie-owned businesses and other local companies that support our organization through their financial sponsorship.
The Highland Lakes A&M Club and Foundation are organized exclusively for charitable purposes within the meaning of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
A WORD FROM OUR PRESIDENT
I am honored to serve the Highland Lakes A&M Club as your President. This organization is made up of great people, all working together toward a common purpose. Our goal is always to foster and pass along the Aggie Spirit that has so positively impacted our own lives.
- Bailey Heinatz '18
2022 Club Officers
- Bailey Heinatz ‘18 – President
- Ron Faulkeberry '78 - President Elect
- Mike Linam ‘95 – Past President
- Susan Herr – VP Finance
- Yvonne Kaatz ‘86 - VP of Comunications & Muster Chair
- Stennis Shotts ‘77 – VP High School Relations
- Ross Bingham ‘13 – VP Membership